Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Will Figure This Out...

I've spent the last two hours trying to add things to this blog like a visitor counter (successful) and a photo gallery of completed projects and a list of patterns others might want to try (less successful). Sooner or later I'm going to figure out how to do this. Unfortunately, until then I feel like I could be knitting or weaving or writing and instead, I'm clicking back and forth on my pc trying to improve my blog to no avail.

Talk about being computer illiterate. This morning when I tried to show my son what I'd accomplished on this site last night, I couldn't find it! When I finally did after numerous searches and tons of typing, I discovered I'd forgotten my password to get into my blogging account and couldn't locate where the heck I'd written it down in the first place.

I remember times when family members would ask me where something was and I'd know immediately where to direct them. Even things left packed and in storage in the basement for twelve years somehow remained itemized in my head. My memory was astounding. Now it's illusive. One of the hazards of aging I suppose.

Nevertheless, I am intent on proving 'you can teach an old dog new tricks.'

I will figure out how to improve the appearance of this blog and how to add informational lists.

No comments: