Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Decisions, decisions

Fortunately, I slept like a baby last night after having insomnia the night before. But, here it is 3:05 AM and I'm wide awake again...

I've been researching in preparation for buying a car next month. My son wants me to buy a convertible, which would be practical to own in warm and sunny Georgia. However, I want to pay for the car outright without having that monthly finance charge, so I can only afford to buy a used convertible...So,

I've been looking at restored VW Beetles and found several within my budget. I have owned three Bugs in my lifetime, never a convertible. I think it would be fun to drive around Savannah in a convertible Beetle ~ plus I'd never have to worry about fitting into a tight parking space. I think I could even manage to parallel park it. A Beetle is about the only vehicle I believe I could parallel park as it's been almost three years since I've owned a car.

Tonight, I also found a gorgeous red '98 Ford Mustang covertible that's got my name on it...

And I've thoroughly researched the 2007 Toyota Yaris which is well within my price range and gets great gas mileage to boot.

I'll just have to sleep on this ~ if I can ever fall asleep!

No comments: